Eastern Nazarene College Athletics
23 East Elm Avenue
Quincy, MA 02170
|Dr. Brad Zarges||Director of Athletics
|Toni Kabilian||Assistant AD for Sports Medicine & Compliance / SWA / Head Golf Coach
|Rob Rossi||Assistant AD for Communications & Scheduling
|Anne Cawthorne||Administrative Assistant
|Sport||Date of Arrival||First Practice||First Contest|
|Men's Cross Country||8/25/2016||8/26/2016|
|Women's Cross Country||8/25/2016||8/26/2016|
|All other new students||8/27/2016|
|All other returning students||8/29/2016|
Required Forms and Additional Information
Eastern Nazarene College student-athletes must comply with all ENC, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations pertaining to meeting and maintaining athletic eligibility. Any current or prospective student-athlete must complete the following steps/forms before being cleared to participate in their first practice.
1. Health Forms and Health Insurance
All athletes must show proof of insurance before waiving the ENC Student Insurance. The process for completing the college forms and accepting or declining the ENC student insurance can be completed by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact Patsy Malas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-745-3893. Student-athletes that choose to decline the ENC Student Insurance must complete the Student-Athlete online waiver form by August 1. If you do not complete this form, the insurance will automatically be added to your college bill.
The final health form required prior to participation for all student-athletes is the 2016-17 Athletic Health Screen. This form must be completed prior to arrival and submitted to our athletic training staff by mail or in person.
All new student-athletes entering ENC for the first time must also have completed a physical examination within six months prior to starting at the college. This is an NCAA requirement.
2. NCAA Information and Forms
As an NCAA Division III member, there are numerous items of information that are helpful for student-athletes to be familiar with and several forms required in order to participate in practices and contests.
- 2016-17 Division III Summary of Regulations - Read online for information on regulations.
- Getting in the Game Video - Download and watch NCAA produced video about Division III and being a student-athlete.
- 2016-17 NCAA Banned Drugs List - For informational purposes.
- NCAA Required Form 16-3c and 16-3f Combined - Please complete online and print. Please submit form by mail or in person.
- NCAA Form 16-10c: General Amateurism and Eligibility Form for International Student-Athletes - INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY: Please complete online and print. Please submit form by mail or in person.
- 2016-17 HIPAA/Buckley Amendment Consent/Waiver Form - Optional: Print first, then complete. Please submit form by mail or in person.
3. Eastern Nazarene College Athletics Forms
ENC Athletics Informed Consent Form - Please print first, then complete and submit by mail or in person.
ENC Athletics Media Relations Information Form - Complete and submit online.
- Sickle Cell Videos and Form - All freshmen and transfer student-athletes must watch the two videos about the sickle cell trait then print and complete the form OR submit a sickle cell trait blood test result. Please submit forms by mail or in person.
- ADHD Medication Exemption Form - This form needs to be completed by a student-athlete's physician if he/she is currently taking medicine for ADHD/ADD. Please submit form by mail or in person.